Working Groups lie at the heart of the Federation's scholarly exchanges. The purpose of these groups is to provide sustained scholarly dialogue and continuity of exchange over time.
Meeting at the yearly conferences, but sometimes in between as well, the working groups generally develop a program of research on the topic of their choice. Memberships are fluid, but a core of long-term members provide the critical continuity and ongoing developmental leadership. Read more
Please also IFTR's working group guidelines that can be downloaded here
Drama in / and Performance
- The Theatrical Event
- Digital Humanities in Theatre Research
- Interdisciplinary Performative Pedagogies
- Embodied Research
- Processus De Création. La Génétique De La Représentation/ The Creative Process Working Group
- Choreography and Corporeality
- Popular Entertainments
- Performance in Public Spaces
Theatre and Cultural Studies
If you have any questions relating to working groups please contact us.