Call for Nominations: IFTR Executive Committee
27 June, 2022
Call for Nominations
The Executive Committee wishes to elect
6 ordinary members
1 student member.
A ballot will be held to elect members to serve from 2023-2027.
The electoral timetable is as follows:
22 June to 14 August 2022 nomination period
15 August to 14 September 2022 interval
15 September to 14 October 2022 voting period
Under the terms of the Constitution (Article V):
• Candidates for election to the Executive Committee must be members of the Federation. • Nominations can be made by ten members of the Federation or by the Executive Committee.
• Nominations for the Student member can be made by ten Student members or by the Executive Committee.
• Excluding the President, Vice-Presidents and Student Member, there can be no more than two elected members of the Executive Committee from any single country (defined through working affiliation).
• Nominees must declare in writing that they are willing to stand as candidates.
• The names of all candidates that have been regularly presented shall be published and submitted for election.
• The new members of the Committee will take up office at the second Executive Committee after the results of the election have been declared. This will be at the IFTR annual conference in July 2023.
Completed nomination forms should be returned to the Secretary General (Administration), Professor Meike Wagner (firstname.lastname@example.org), by 14 August 2022 at the latest. Nominations received after that date will not be accepted.
Election Committee: Meike Wagner, Elaine Aston, Marcus Tan