TheTheatreTimes.com Launches The Spotlight on Poland
27 March, 2018 | 0 comments
TheTheatreTimes.com launches the Spotlight on Poland series on 27 March 2018, one of the largest English-language digital resources on contemporary Polish theatre.
Continuing its new Spotlight feature, TheTheatreTimes.com launches the Spotlight on Poland series on 27 March 2018. Bringing together reviews, exclusive interviews, and articles, the Spotlight on Poland will be one of the largest English-language digital resources on contemporary Polish theatre.
Visit the Spotlight on Poland at https://thetheatretimes.com/latest/worldwide/europe/poland/.
Highlights include the following:
- A special report on the 10th Divine Comedy Festival, showcasing the best Polish theatre of 2017.
- Selected reviews of productions, events, and festivals, including work by critically acclaimed Polish directors like Krystian Lupa, Maja Kleczewska, Anna Augustynowicz, and Cezary Tomaszewski.
- Introductions to Polish theatre and research centers and institutions.
- Articles on the newest developments in Polish mainstream and independent theatre and performance.
- An extensive and ever-growing archive of materials on Polish theatre – over one hundred articles.
For more information and to read the full press release, click here.
The Spotlight on Poland is edited by Dr. Kasia Lech in collaboration with partners Biweekly.pl, East European Performing Arts Platform, Cosmopolitan Review, and Culture.pl. A special report on the Divine Comedy Festival was prepared with the support of the Adam Mickiewicz Institute – the national institution of the culture of Poland.
TheTheatreTimes.com launched in November 2016 and is quickly becoming the largest/leading global theatre portal, with over 140 editors around the world, covering theatre in over 75 countries. The TheatreTimes.com app is available for iPhone and Android. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.